Thursday, December 17, 2009

Summer is Here!

I just finished work for the year, and am getting everything ready for a holiday up north.

While I am out of town, SoNic Smith will be looking after the radio show, so stay tuned in if you're in the Dunedin area (and of course grab the stream if you're not). Needless to say SoNic will keep the beats and the banter rolling - cheers SoNic!.

Now as I head north I am gearing up for two massive gigs in Gisborne - if you're anywhere near Gisborne leading up to the new year then this is where to go:



Haszari + DJ Hat @ Soho
28th December 2009







And the big one. I'm playing late on the 31st, but there are amazing acts over the three days - it's going to be an amazing festival. I for one am very excited about seeing Moby, Major Lazer, the Proxy, 2ManyDJs, LCD Soundsystem... the list goes on! See you there.

Rhythm & Vines Festival
29th-31st December 2009





Merry Christmas!

No comments: